At a ratification meeting on October 12, members of Inglasco, Local 922, in Sherbrooke unanimously accepted their new three-year contract.
The three-year contract includes wages, vacations and multi-skilling of members.
We have significantly increased wages and promoted versatility for our members without making any concessions on working conditions,” says Eric Rancourt, District 11 Business Agent responsible for the Inglasco unit. Kevin Drouin and David Savard of the Union Negotiating Committee did an exceptional job that allowed us to reach an agreement exactly one month after the previous contract expired while making excellent gains for the members. I would like to congratulate them and thank them warmly for all they did during this negotiation.
Here are some highlights of the new contract.
- Salary increases over 3 years:
- 1st year: between 4 and 16% depending on the type of job (market adjustment)
- 2nd year: 2.5 %
- 3rd year: 2.25 %
- Bonus improvements
- Access to the 4th week of paid vacation is increased from 10 to 9 years of seniority.
- Addition of a 5th week of paid vacation for workers with more than 17 years of seniority.
- Letter of agreement on the provision of work clothes
- Letter of agreement on one month’s retroactive pay
Inglasco Inc. specializes in the printing of promotional material. The 24 members of the Inglasco unit, IAMAW Local Lodge 922, are responsible for the printing of official NHL, AHL and ECHL pucks.