Wednesday February 6, 2019
For Immediate Release
Waterloo, ON – Members of IAM Local Lodge 2707 have ratified a new collective agreement with Waterloo Manufacturing.
The four-year agreement provides wage increases of 2.5 per cent in each of the first three years and 3 per percent in the fourth year. Other agreement highlights include;
- Removal of cap on the IAM pension plan so that all overtime hours can be applied to the plan
- A 33 per cent increase in RRSP contributions
- An extra week of vacation after 30 years of service
- Employer pays 100 per cent of uniform costs
- Improved safety boot allowance
- Improved contract language
The 10 members’ service and repair boilers for industrial and commercial applications across Ontario.
For further information:
Ralph Martin – IAM Grand Lodge Representative
Bill Trbovich – IAM Director of Communications for Canada
416-386-1789 Ext #31/416-735-9765